Out of My Hands
For so long, I used my mind to judge everything. It feels like this time is different, like it's all brand new. I can't tell him how important he is to me because I haven't quite figured it out for myself yet. But it's something special, I know that much. For the first time, I'm starting to place things in control of a higher power. Maybe it's God, I'm not sure. I've worked so hard to restore my faith in Him, and it has been rough at times. I think that all of these wonderful things that are happening to me can only be explained by the unexplainable. I'm starting to change the way I feel about my faith, and that's a good thing. To be able to believe again is something that I have sought for so long. It was amazing to pick up my Bible for the first time in months and read out of it. I felt empowered again. "I need to unfurl my wings and fly higher than I ever thought I could go. I want to break free from these chains that keep me grounded. I want to know that my life is meaningful, that I'm important to someone, and that someone is important to me." (something I wrote ages ago when everything started going downhill).


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home