The New "ME"
Here, she's a shadow.
Blending into the shades of grays and black that trail her every move.
Part of her is trapped within,
And the release seems too far away to touch.
Her surroundings epitomize beauty,
The sun seems to kiss everything here but her heart.
Instead she burns inside for a chance,
A friend, a smile-ANYTHING.
I need to come out of my shell. I don't want to merely blend in anymore. God, let me belong.
Blending into the shades of grays and black that trail her every move.
Part of her is trapped within,
And the release seems too far away to touch.
Her surroundings epitomize beauty,
The sun seems to kiss everything here but her heart.
Instead she burns inside for a chance,
A friend, a smile-ANYTHING.
I need to come out of my shell. I don't want to merely blend in anymore. God, let me belong.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home