Thursday, September 01, 2005

In the words of the great Dr. Phil...

"Life is managed, it is not cured"-but what if it could be? What if I could snap my fingers and *poof*, I could say goodbye to my pain, to the drama, to the hardships? Would I actually do it? I've been thinking about this a lot lately. I feel like I'm being somewhat childish for sitting here, about to stamp my feet in frusteration at my world. Nothing would make me happier than to be able to sit here and watch my problems melt away without ever having to lift a finger. Imagine what a better world we would be if no one had problems with anything or anyone at anytime. But then I think...the world might be "better," but it would be boring too. All of our drama, agony, despair, depression, *insert sad word of your choice*, etc keeps things interesting. What kind of person would you be if you didn't have those negative moments? We'd all be walking around in a sort of creepy, 100% happy, utopian stupor. The word "normal" would cease to exist. Sometimes the weirdest, most out-there people we know are the ones who tread carefully all the time, wishing for nothing else than to drift by unnoticed but while still pleasing everyone all at once. So I guess in the midst of my nonsensical babble is my point, and my point is this: It's okay to bitch and complain about your life (you're venting-it's okay!), but don't ever wish for it to go away. I've seen enough scary zombies walking around in movies...reality doesn't need that either.

It's funny, no one reads this. I'm not trying to sound dumb or anything, and I know I didn't really want people in my life to find this at all, but if you're just browsing through like I do all the time, just leave me a comment. As far as I'm concerned, this site can stay a secret to everyone I know (other than the select few I've given it to). I feel like maybe it's time I started getting some feedback. Just be nice :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home