Back oh-so-soon
I finally figured out why I hate change so much. Because it hurts. Period. Change just hurts.
To the lil sis: Don't change like that. Promise me you won't. Promise you'll still make an effort to stand up for yourself and stay strong. You already are a strong person, and I'm proud of the young woman that you're growing into. It's so easy to turn into something you don't want to be in this world...just look at some of the alumni that came home this weekend. Be smart.
To the lil sis: Don't change like that. Promise me you won't. Promise you'll still make an effort to stand up for yourself and stay strong. You already are a strong person, and I'm proud of the young woman that you're growing into. It's so easy to turn into something you don't want to be in this world...just look at some of the alumni that came home this weekend. Be smart.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home