A Little Bit of Everything.
I'm afraid of a lot of things.
I'm afraid that the world is spinning faster than I can keep up with it.
I'm afraid that I will never figure out what I want out of life, and that people will see that I'm not really as driven and ambitious as I let on.
I'm afraid that I'm going to lose people I care about this year. I can't deal with that again. I can't.
I just deleted my entire entry here because I am suffering from full-fledged writer's block. I have a lot to say, and no way to say it. I think I need to stick with the superficiality and surface-writing of xanga for a while, until I get my inspiration back. I figured coming here would give me a lot to write about...and for a while it did, but something happened and now nothing makes sense in the process of putting my thoughts to paper.
So until next time...
I'm afraid that the world is spinning faster than I can keep up with it.
I'm afraid that I will never figure out what I want out of life, and that people will see that I'm not really as driven and ambitious as I let on.
I'm afraid that I'm going to lose people I care about this year. I can't deal with that again. I can't.
I just deleted my entire entry here because I am suffering from full-fledged writer's block. I have a lot to say, and no way to say it. I think I need to stick with the superficiality and surface-writing of xanga for a while, until I get my inspiration back. I figured coming here would give me a lot to write about...and for a while it did, but something happened and now nothing makes sense in the process of putting my thoughts to paper.
So until next time...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home