*Big Sigh*
I feel really unfulfilled right now...like there's a part of my life that I'm missing out on. Maybe it's because I'm sick and procrastinating from studying for my exam on Monday. I haven't yet been able to figure out what it is though. One thing is for sure, I'm so happy with him. It's so amazing that spending just a few hours with someone can turn a really horrible mood into bliss. I wish that everyone could experience this type of happiness for themselves, Lord knows we'd be a better world for it.
My mom told me today about some strange happenings with her and butterflies. Yeah, like the insects. She told me about three different instances where she was thinking about my grandma (her mother...died about three years ago) and a butterfly would land either nearby or directly on her. She was at the cemetary the other day and the butterfly flew from my grandmother's grave to my uncle's and then landed on my mom's arm...she had been crying at the time. Now a few years ago I would have called this pure coincidence but now that my faith has been developing and growing...I don't know. I can't help feeling like maybe this was my grandmother's way of telling my mom that everything is going to be okay. I wonder why it has taken three years for this type of sign to show up. I'm still very unsure of whether or not there is a logical explanation. On one hand, I think it could be coincedental but another part of me wants to believe that it's something unexplainable...something that you just have to accept. My mom doesn't believe "in that sort of stuff". I think I might...I really hope I don't sound crazy right now.
You have no idea how much you mean to me, how much I need you...
My mom told me today about some strange happenings with her and butterflies. Yeah, like the insects. She told me about three different instances where she was thinking about my grandma (her mother...died about three years ago) and a butterfly would land either nearby or directly on her. She was at the cemetary the other day and the butterfly flew from my grandmother's grave to my uncle's and then landed on my mom's arm...she had been crying at the time. Now a few years ago I would have called this pure coincidence but now that my faith has been developing and growing...I don't know. I can't help feeling like maybe this was my grandmother's way of telling my mom that everything is going to be okay. I wonder why it has taken three years for this type of sign to show up. I'm still very unsure of whether or not there is a logical explanation. On one hand, I think it could be coincedental but another part of me wants to believe that it's something unexplainable...something that you just have to accept. My mom doesn't believe "in that sort of stuff". I think I might...I really hope I don't sound crazy right now.
You have no idea how much you mean to me, how much I need you...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home