Monday, December 26, 2005

My Happy Holidays

Break has been amazing so far. Seeing him everyday has been just what I've needed. All of my fears about our status melt away when I see him in person or talk to him on the phone. They're still somewhat recurring, but I feel like I've progressed into more of a state where I can push those thoughts out of my head for longer periods of time. It's going to take me a while for them to go away completely. Once things start to get to that point where they're serious, I get scared. This always happens to me, and it's made worse by the fact that I really want things to work out with him, more than anything else in the world. I'm so scared of love. It's completely frightening to me, especially after having the experiences I've had with it. I tell him that he makes me feel safe, because he does. That's a big step for me too. I can still be scared though. These are all just mental blocks that I have to work through on my own, but I can do it...because he's 100% worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home