Sunday, February 19, 2006

St. Mary's City, Maryland: A nice place to visit, but you wouldn't want to live here.

Is it summer yet? Or spring break...or close to any length of time where I can stay away from this hellhole for more than a weekend?

On happier notes....

I'm proud of the Spinout girls. I was so impressed with how they performed and how they acted at the competition yesterday. I felt like I was out there with them on the floor, my chest tightened with every toss and I was elated when they didn't drop.

I love my boyfriend. Spending my weekend with him was (and always is!) just what I needed. He makes me so happy, and he makes me feel so special. It seems as if I'm living my life down here in between the moments when I get to see him again. But I think that's a good thing, it makes our reunions all the more special.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home