Quite A Bitter Being
I don't care anymore. You want to be superficial and fairweather? Fine, you go right ahead. Just don't come crying to me when it all backfires.
They had their chances to be my friend. I gave them so much time, so many more opportunities than were deserved. And they blew it.
I get treated like shit. And I hate it. So I'm just done.
They had their chances to be my friend. I gave them so much time, so many more opportunities than were deserved. And they blew it.
I get treated like shit. And I hate it. So I'm just done.


1 Comments:
Hey Laura,
Sometimes friends can change...i wont name names, but my roommate...she's really starting to annoy me...hmm did i write starting. lol
and for those people who don't want to be your friend, they're missing out and deserve pencils stuck up their butt.
=)
Post a Comment
<< Home