Apathy is no longer an option. But I guess it never really was one to begin with. Not with someone as passionate as I am. It's balls to the wall with me-24/7. There is no use half-assing my important relationships, as the past few weeks have taught me. I can feel the fresh air flooding back into my heart, inflating me back to my former self.
I need to not be so hard on myself. I've always been the girl that beats herself up (only figuratively of course) over a bad grade or a missed opportunity. Perfection is impossible-I just want to get as close as I can...so much so that I often turn into this headstrong Amazon warrior character that is going to push harder than her strength will allow. I end up drained, tired, sad, every negative emotion you can think of. I need to remember that my best is my ABSOLUTE best...and that as long as I keep trying-I can't really lose.
I need to not be so hard on myself. I've always been the girl that beats herself up (only figuratively of course) over a bad grade or a missed opportunity. Perfection is impossible-I just want to get as close as I can...so much so that I often turn into this headstrong Amazon warrior character that is going to push harder than her strength will allow. I end up drained, tired, sad, every negative emotion you can think of. I need to remember that my best is my ABSOLUTE best...and that as long as I keep trying-I can't really lose.


1 Comments:
Just wanted to let you know how much I love you, sweetie. You are one of the strongest people I know, even when you aren't trying to be. You just have this amazing aura around you. You are one of the few people that I actually respect and look up to. You try your hardest, but you know also when to let it be, which is one of the harder things to do. You are an incredible person and I hope you don't let anything get you down, you're too good for that.
*infinite hug box*
If you want to hang, let me know. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home