Does it ever scare you when you discover that someone who you look up to and admire is a lot more like you than even they (and yourself!) realize? I know the presence of vague pronouns in that question will strike all 3 of you who read this as odd...but I feel like to be any more specific would jinx a good thing. The past year has certainly forged a distance and communication gap between us since last summer, but I think that the cracks are starting to seal themselves. Especially after our chats a few weeks ago about all the drama that's been going on in my life. At least I still have someone I can confide in when I need to. At least I still have that. And though I may be years younger and lightyears behind in life experiences, I hope she can see that she can lean on me too.
And allow me for a second to discuss my recent trend in posting here. I haven't been able to post a lot of my latest poems and lyrics, because (simply) I haven't created them. There's been so much going on lately that I fear putting it all down on paper will make it all true...and while my brain is telling me that this shit has indeed gone down, I still want to convince myself that my happy bubble hasn't been burst yet. So let me wallow in my blissful ignorance for a while okay? Besides, it's not like anything I've posted before was all that great anyway.
And allow me for a second to discuss my recent trend in posting here. I haven't been able to post a lot of my latest poems and lyrics, because (simply) I haven't created them. There's been so much going on lately that I fear putting it all down on paper will make it all true...and while my brain is telling me that this shit has indeed gone down, I still want to convince myself that my happy bubble hasn't been burst yet. So let me wallow in my blissful ignorance for a while okay? Besides, it's not like anything I've posted before was all that great anyway.


1 Comments:
Jump upon my back
Carry you to McDonalds
Oh no I farted
It's a Haiku.
Post a Comment
<< Home