Sunday, June 18, 2006

Fairy Godmother? It's me, Laura.

I'm sick of being in her shadow. For once, I'd like to walk in and completely captivate a room, to speak to complete strangers with a sense of ease and confidence. To know that all eyes are on me. Year after year I have felt that I've played second-fiddle, lodged way in the background and only brought out when she's unavailable.

I wish that one day could be like that. Just one.

2 Comments:

Blogger purpletomatoes said...

So I was watchnig fairly odd godparents today on nickleodian, they would definitely be nice to have. hehe

but i know what you mean about wanting to be seen in that perspective and being able to do that. i think it all matters about the people you're around and how much you can be yourself around them. sometimes it's just as nice to be in the background than the center of attention though.

i wuvvv you laura =)

8:22 PM  
Blogger purpletomatoes said...

but like i was saying about that tv show, life would just be so much fun with a fairies

hehe

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home