My New Mantra
It doesn't matter than we frusterate each other sometimes, because we're still going to wake up the next morning loving each other more than anything.
I know that I have a lot to work on in every aspect of my life to be a better person, a better daughter, a better friend, a better girlfriend. Sometimes I get so overwhelmed focusing on improving one thing that my other faults slip through a little more often than they should. I need to be more consistent.
I know that I have a lot to work on in every aspect of my life to be a better person, a better daughter, a better friend, a better girlfriend. Sometimes I get so overwhelmed focusing on improving one thing that my other faults slip through a little more often than they should. I need to be more consistent.


1 Comments:
im a slacker in posting comments. =(
sometimes it's hard to be consistent, but i don't think you have to work on being a 'better' anything, focus on all the positive sides of yourself. i guess what im trying to say is focus less on the problems and start to see the big picture because with all those aspects combined you are amazing.
we would be boring if we stayed too consistent.
luv ya laura
Post a Comment
<< Home